Wednesday, 19 December 2012
How To Make Money Not Working
The American Heritage Dictionary says MOJO can be:
A magic charm or spell 1.
Worn by adherents of hoodoo or voodoo often a small flannel bag containing one or more magic items, an amulet, 2.
Charm personal magnetism; 3.
And other times I felt like Superwoman, sometimes I felt like Don McKlean's "Vincent", as the years rolled by. This mindlessness should have happened in my teenage years), but a mindless young adult (a late bloomer, i was a pretty nice little kid. It was a long time coming, on the contrary, didn't happen overnight, this special "thing" I call my Mojo. It IS me, it doesn't just touch every part of me, in my mind's eye. My lifetime achievement. . . I call my Mojo an intentional attribute. I set out to create myself complete with all the charm and magnetism I could muster, several years ago! I'm partial to #3.
Working on humble. . . Always grateful, sometimes charming, likable. And here I am. Etc, that added gratefulness, then grace added generosity. Kindness added grace, so when I added kindness. No work involved on my part! . . . Free gratis! . . Many more awesome "ways" are miraculously added to your Mojo bag, but when you become intimate with one great "way" of being. You can't know one until you know the cool thing that came before it! . . Those cool things build upon each other, the best thing about Mojo is. I learn more about what that means each time I add a new cool thing to my Mojo bag. And I continue to "practice" being the best person I can be, most days. . . I enjoy the journey. I've learned to be more gentle with myself, but over the years. And that's where I put my focus, "arriving" was really important to me, for a long time. I've just known that I've not yet arrived, mostly.
And not tons of times (which drove me to the begging), i would have experienced the pain only once, but if I could have done this miraculous stuff myself. Of course I would have in a New York minute, if I could have done this miraculous stuff myself. That I BEGGED God to change me, i just hurt so badly from time to time because of my crazy choices, truth is. And fear based, loss related, my reasons for making changes were always pain related.
In Mojo. . . And that I believe. . . Thank goodness I know when to ask for help. . . I'd still be wallowing in self-pity, but for the Grace of God. That was me (still is sometimes). Expecting different results", webster's Dictionary says the definition of insanity is "doing the same thing again and again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment